Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monthly challenges

I came up with couple of ideas that don´t fit the one week schedule, instead a monthly one.

Lose 5 kg. Me and my sister have already tried twice this summer to lose 5 kg in one month. Both of us really want to lose the weight but we don´t seem to find the final piece of motivation.
Start an internet shop. I have been interested in this for a long time and it should be fun to try. I was thinking about a shop that doesn´t require a lot of financial investment. I have been following the Magento seminars this summer, which I find helpful. The internet shop would be a kind of a tryout-shop, not necessary a serious attempt of starting a business.
Cooking different dishes every day. I have started to get really stressed when thinking "what should I cook today?". I lack imagination and cooking skills :) but I think I can follow a recipe to the letter. I want to see if we can find more favourite dishes than the 5-10 we now alternate between. My daughter has started to be picky about food so it would be also a challenge to teach her to eat versatile.
Improve the Mensa test result. I did the Mensa test some years back and scored 119. Would be interesting to see if brainfood and excercising logically will do any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment