Friday, August 6, 2010

Drawing

And today I did a drawing with charcoal as the work of art of the day.
I didn´t have any charcoal at home so me and my children went to the city for a look around. My daughter is very keen in creating and painting, she draws at home all the time, so the two stores we went to was like heaven for her. In the first one we found what I was looking for, the charcoal, and and in the second what she was looking for - everything. As it happened it was SALE, so we came back home with two bags full of paperboxes, stuff to do decoupage, seashells for her boxes, cute butterflies, tinboxes, you name it. We were there for more than two hours, no complaing from my four-year-old daughter and my son slept through the whole event in his carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment