Friday, July 30, 2010

Rather be dead than listen to classical music

Today I did most of the listening on the Youtube. Below you can see the version of "Für Elise" I listened to. Really nice piece. The version on the keyboard is only a minute long so some parts were, not to say the least, very unexptected. Other pieces I listened to were "Moonlight Sonata" and also "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" with Mozart.
Classical music is not what I expected at all. Since I started to listen to it, it has started to grow on me. The one I thought would be very difficult listening to was Mozart, and I kind of like his music now.
A fun thing happened at work last weekend. My collegue was early and I told him he could take a break before he took over the shift. He went to the kitchen next door and at the time I listened to Pachelbel. I wanted to hear better so I raised the volume, a little bit not to loud. After the piece had ended I lowered the volume again and looked back to see if the collegue was ready and I saw that he had closed the door to the kitchen! It has never happened before. Well, he is young and I laughed since it reminded of me at that age. Rather be dead than listen to classical music. :)
I feel like I have matured enough to listen to classical music, but I don´t know if it´s because I started to listen to it, or is it just my age?

No comments:

Post a Comment