Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekly challenges

I have been thinking about what challenges I´m going to do in the weeks to follow and came up with a few ideas:

Walking 10 000 steps a day. Today I´m walking, on an active day, maximum 5 000 steps. When I have been working nights hardly 500 steps...
Early riser. Could sleep less hours a day. From 00.00 - 06.00 would be a challenge.
Reading The digital photography book: Scott Kelby volumes 1, 2 and 3. By many recommended as the best books in how to learn photography.
Listen to classical music. I´m widening my musical horizon and I`ve read that classical music is good for the brain.
Detox. I could do with one. I probably have tons of toxic inside me.
Raw food. Would be interesting to try not to eat processed food. Good for the body.
Event week. Could be fun for the children if we went out a little more and did stuff.
Project week. I have a lot of projects I want to do. They have been piling up for many years.
Create an artwork in different material every day. That should be a fun and creative challenge.
Speed-reading. Learn how to read faster. That would be very useful! I love to read and I could finish even more books.
Spa week. I could do my nails, have massage, do the hair... How wonderful that kind of week would be, and much needed.
Organic week. Buy and eat only ecological products. Good to avoid toxins for a week at least.
Bake bread. A new recipe every day.
Step outside personal boundaries. It sounds scary, but if one never tries to step outside them one never knows what one is capable of.
Only water to drink. Now I have learned to drink water. To only drink water and avoid coffee and tea would be good, also to avoid lemonade with sugarsubstitute. I don´t drink alkohol or soda so that is no problem.
Do a sport for an hour a day. That sounds like fun and it could activate my kids aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment